1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. Our policy explains how we will use your personal information.
As an Editor we process the data required to obtain and use the Services offered for your browsing of our website and for the purposes described in detail here in this Policy.
With a commitment to legality and transparency, we manage with absolute respect the personal data communicated to it and the processing operations are kept to a minimum and only for the fulfillment of their purposes.
Any processing operation is done in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, Law 4624/2019 and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
Thessaloniki: 12km Thessaloniki-Liti, PoBox 572 00
Tel: +30 2394 020335
B. Collection of personal information and identification data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information and authentication data about your computer including your IP address, your geographical location, the type and version of your browser, and your operating system.
2. Identification information and data about your visits and use of the site including external source, visit duration, page views and navigation path to the site
3. Identification information and data such as your email address, which you enter in a relevant field on the website.
4. Information and identification data that you enter when creating your account on our website or for your communication with us through the corresponding form on our website — such as, with reference to and non-limitation, your name, telephone number of your staff your business name, your business name, your business address, your business address, your business landline number, information about your main or secondary business, and general information about employment either yours or your company or the company you represent.
5. Information, such as your name and email, which you enter when setting up your subscriptions and for sending emails and / or newsletters.
6. Identification information and data that you enter when using services on our website.
7. Information that arises when using the website, such as when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
8. Identification information and data related to the services you use and the transactions you make on the website, which include your name, address, telephone number, your email address and your credit card information.
9. Information you post on the site with the intent of posting on the web, which includes your username, your profile information, and the content of your posts.
10. Information contained in any of your communication with us via email or through the website, including communication content and metadata.
11. Any other personal information you send us either voluntarily or upon request.
Before disclosing any personal information to any third party, you must have the express consent and consent of that person regarding the disclosure and processing of his or her personal information in accordance with this policy. We hereby acknowledge that in the event of your transfer of personal data to third parties, the Company considers it reasonable and reasonable that their consent has been validly obtained by you and you acknowledge that we assume no liability in the event of a breach of any third party rights. You expressly undertake in advance the recognition and redress of any damage, costs, expenses incurred by the Company and the payment of reasonable compensation to the Company, in case of violation of the terms hereof.
C. Use of your personal information
The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
1. Managing our website and business
2. Personalized site layout for you
3. Enable the use of your available services on our website
4. Providing services that you buy through our website
5. Sending transactions, invoices and payment reminders to you, as well as collecting payments from you and in general for tax purposes (eg concluding service contracts, cooperation agreements, invoicing, for extrajudicial or judicial actions to collect your debts to the company resulting from a contract or contract)
6. Financial information
7. Send non-advertising communications or notifications via email, or by phone regarding your requests
8. Send our newsletter via email if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want the newsletter)
9. Sending promotional communications, related to your business or to specific third party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, through notifications or, upon your consent, by email or similar technology (you may notify us at any time if you no longer want advertising communications)
10. Providing statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user of this information)
11. Manage requests and complaints that you have submitted or are related to your site
12. Maintain the security of the site and prevent any fraudulent, malicious attack
13. Confirmation of compliance with the terms and conditions of our website (including the monitoring of personal messages circulated through our private online messaging service) and
14. Other similar and related or even deriving from / from the services provided by us.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will post or use this information after we obtain your permission to do so.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the posting of your information on our site and can be configured using the site privacy check.
We will not pass on your personal information to any third party or any third party commercial department without your consent.
We will not process your personal data without your consent. However, we reserve the right, in exceptional cases, to process your personal information and / or identification data to the extent permitted or required by law, and / or by court decisions or prosecutorial orders / orders.
D. Disclosure / transmission of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurers, or professional consultants, representatives, suppliers or subcontractors as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our controlling portfolio company and its affiliates) as required for the purposes set out in this policy.
We can share your personal information or identification data:
1. to the extent and to the extent required by law
2. in relation to any current or future legal proceedings
3. for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties with a view to preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
4. to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any good of the business that we sell (or intend to sell); and
5. to any reason we believe it may belong
6. to the court any other competent authority regarding the disclosure of information in the event that we consider that the relevant authority will require the disclosure of such personal informati
Also as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties without your prior consent.
Personal data may be passed on to partners, or third parties, in compliance with the terms of this Policy and committed to confidentiality, who act on our behalf for further processing for the purpose of providing services, data management and technical support, only, after being informed in advance and giving your consent. These third parties have contractually undertaken with the Company, that they will use the personal data only for the above reasons, and will not transmit personal information to third parties, as well as will not disclose it to third parties unless required by law.
E. International data transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed, or even moved between any countries in which we operate so that we may use or process it in accordance with the terms and conditions of this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have the same personal data protection legislation as that applicable in the European Economic Area: the USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. The personal information you post on our website or submit to our website may be available online worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties and we disclaim any liability, civil or criminal, to any degree in these cases.
4. You expressly and unreservedly agree to the transfer of provisional data described in this section.
F. Preservation of personal data
1. This Section sets out the procedure and policy for the protection of personal data, which is designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the protection and deletion of personal data.
2. Personal data that we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes of collection and processing.
3. The retention period can vary significantly depending on the type of data and how it is used. Determining the retention time of data is based on criteria such as legal retention periods, pending or potential disputes, intellectual property or rights, contractual requirements, business instructions or archiving needs. We undertake to keep in accordance with the terms and conditions hereof the personal data and data that you provide to us for a period of three years from the moment of their proper receipt by us. After the expiration of three years from the time of receiving the data or data, all your data will be deleted. Tax records are maintained in accordance with tax legislation. For the fulfillment of the processing purpose that concerns the execution of the contract and your information about our services, a reasonable retention time of your data is considered the time of the relevant commercial operation of the company. In any case we will keep documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data: a. to the extent required by law, b. if we consider that the documents can be related to any legal procedure in force and c. for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
G. Security of your personal data
We are in constant control to ensure the safe and unhindered use of the website for its users, free from possible malware (eg viruses) and possible arbitrary access to users’ personal information. Because there is no sound security system, we cannot fully guarantee that our efforts each time will be completely successful, in terms of its website and hosting provider. In this regard, we are not responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to a user as a result of its unsuccessful efforts, and it is pointed out that the user is obliged to take all necessary security measures and protection of the system and his account. However, all its prevention, suppression and information measures are harmonized with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Directive (EU) 2016/680 and the relevant national legislation as mentioned above.
Finally, these terms of protection of Personal Data may be reviewed and updated at any time and without notice, and the Company undertakes to inform users of any change through this website. The users of the website are kindly requested to check these terms at regular intervals for any changes, as the continuous use of the website implies that they unconditionally accept all possible modifications thereof.
We take the necessary precautions at the technical and organizational level and constantly and continuously make technical upgrades of our programs and systems to prevent loss, misuse, or deterioration in any way, whether by external intervention of a third party or by technical or mechanical failure, of your personal data.
• All personal data you provide is stored on secure (password protected – and firewall) servers.
• All electronic money transactions on our site are protected by our encryption technology.
• You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use; we will not ask for your password (unless you log in to our site).
H. User Rights
In any case you have control over the processing of your personal data. In particular, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Union recognizes and guarantees your following rights:
• Right of access (Article 15 GDPR) to the personal data we have collected from you. You have the right to request from us, at any time, copies of your personal data. There are some exceptions, which means you may not always receive all the information we process. You can read more about it in Articles 12 and 15 of the GDPR
• The right to correct (Article 16 GDPR) the inaccurate personal information we have about you. You have the right to ask us, at any time, to correct the information that you consider to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request the completion of information that you consider incomplete. You can read more about it in Articles 12, 15 and 19 of the GCC.
• Right to delete (“right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 GIP) the information we have about you. You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data in certain cases. You can read more about this right in Article 17 of the GDPR.
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GCC). You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain cases. You can read more about this right in Articles 18 and 19 of the GDPR.
• Right to the portability of your data (Article 20 GDPR), ie the right to transfer your data either to you or to another service provider. This only applies to the information you have given us. You have the right to request that we transfer the information you have given us to another organization or that we give it to you. The right only applies if we process information based on your consent, or contract and processing is automated.
• Right of objection (Article 21 GDPR) to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You can read more about this right in Article 6 of the GDPR. You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
-When you question the accuracy of your personal data and until the Company verifies their accuracy.
-When the processing of your data is illegal and you oppose their deletion, asking instead to limit their use.
-When the Company no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but this data is necessary for you to establish, exercise or support legal claims.
-When you object to the processing of your data by the Company based on the legal interest of the latter and until the existence of the illegal reasons of the Company that prevail over your freedoms or rights is verified.
• Right to revoke your already given consent (Article 7 GDPR), ie to withdraw your consent at any time for processing based on the consent. The legality of the processing of your data is not affected by the withdrawal of consent until the time at which you requested the revocation.
• The right to make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, Personal Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifissias Ave., Athens, PC 23 23, +30 210 6475600, firstname.lastname@example.org).
• You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for advertising purposes.
I. Clarifications regarding your rights
You can exercise the above relevant rights free of charge, and within one month of receiving your request we will respond accordingly.
For more information on your rights and if you would like to make a request for information, please contact email@example.com.
We will inform you of your further rights in case of our inappropriate response. This information regarding your rights is in principle provided free of charge by us, provided that the request for notification and information is not repeated, exaggerated and / or manifestly unjustified.
J. Submission of a Complaint
In case you believe that we are processing your personal data illegally or illegally, please inform us about it, by notifying us of this case at firstname.lastname@example.org. If our answer does not satisfy you, then you can file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority, at e-mail email@example.com.
We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website from time to time. You should check the page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to our policy. We may notify you of changes to our policy via email or through a private messaging system on our website.
Ιβ. Third party sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to, and information from, third party sites. We cannot control and take no responsibility for the protection policies and practices of third parties.
Cookies are small text files that contain information stored in your computer’s web browser and can be removed at any time. They can help us identify your computer the next time you visit our site or enable some features on our web pages. Cookies are classified in the following categories:
Strictly necessary cookies
Targeting / advertising cookies
We and our partners store and / or access information on a device, such as cookies, and process personal data, such as unique identifiers and standard information sent by a device for personalized ads and content, measurement of ads and content, and views for product development and improvement.
• Change your browser settings to delete or prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or mobile device without your express consent. The “help” section in your browser will provide you with information on how you can manage your cookie settings.